Most Studio Owners Forget What The Word Budget Means!
Click below for Atomic Studios pics!
Enter your email for NEW pictures of Atomic Studios…
We will send you the most current photos of Atomic Studios with in a few minutes.
Please check you email in-box after submitting.
Always feel free to call us. We Never Close…
Thanks so much for giving us a try.
Feel free to call Atomic 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Even if its 3:00 am - WE NEVER CLOSE!
For one flat rate, here’s what you get:
- 24 hour shoot day (NO OVERTIME!!!)
- 100% completion guarantee. (Free reshoot day)
- Free build days (save up to a whole day of location fees!)
- Free casting days (let your talent know how serious you are…)
- Free rehearsal days (maximize your shoot day with everyone on the same page)
- Free internet access (great for uploading large movie files)
- Free Pre light time (again, save up to a whole day of location fees!)
- Free on site studio manager (would you pay a parking lot attendant his hourly wage?)
- Coolest studio owner in Los Angeles (Hands Down)
- 15,000 square feet (with almost 14,000 shootable)
- All open space (no columns to get in the way)
- 20 foot ceilings (great for those low angle shoots)
- Green Screen Cyc (Over 200 linear feet with a 6 ft radius on the cyc even the big boys only have a 5 ft radius on their cyc)
- White Cyc (Over 200 linear feet also with the 6 ft radius on the cyc)
- Black Void (48 linear feet)
- 5 space loading dock for your production trucks (no need for lift gates
- Parking for up to 100 cars (no extra charge!) (try finding that anywhere in Los Angeles)
- 4 stall restrooms (No lines!) ( I hope...)
- 2 huge roll up doors (to bring in cars trucks or large props)
- 400 amps of house power (not bad for free)
- Heavy duty over head I beams (for wire work & stunts)
- Almost 200 feet from one end to the other (for long lens shooting)
- Smooth concrete floor (for when there is no time for track)
- Amazing under bridge day or night exterior (with access to power)
- Amazing industrial/urban exterior (in the rear of the facility)
- Awesome shootable roof top (with downtown Los Angeles view)
- Spacious green room (great for separating talent from the set)
- Huge private shootable ally (easily fits 3 cars across with room in between.)
- Craft service Kitchen (my favorite part of a studio)
- Private Office (for the production team)
- Double fenced in entrance (for extra security and control)
- Multi car capacity in studio (big enough to get driving shots too!)
- Wardrobe/dressing room (great for privacy from the rest of the studio)