1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, Atomic Studios may suspend its provision of online services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within a guarantee period (if at all offered) for any Atomic Studios services and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
Atomic Studios collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Third Party Vendors
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Atomic Studios collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Atomic Studio’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Atomic Studios, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of Atomic Studio’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Atomic Studios and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Atomic Studios site or any Atomic Studios product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Atomic Studios, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Atomic Studios site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Atomic Studio’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Atomic Studios limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Atomic Studios does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Atomic Studios does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to Atomic Studio’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Atomic Studio’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Atomic Studios has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Atomic Studio’s rights or property, other users of Atomic Studio’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, our affiliates or we may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Atomic Studios or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which Atomic Studios or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Atomic Studios will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Atomic Studio’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
Atomic Studios will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing Atomic Studios about changes to their personal information. Atomic Studios will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards
Atomic Studios will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
Atomic Studios will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
2556 East Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles CA 90023
If Atomic Studios is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Atomic Studios as described above. Atomic Studios will promptly correct such personal information.’